Monday, June 22, 2015

Welcome to Black Applett- Lifestyle Blog

Hello hello wonderful people! I really appreciate that you taking the time to visit my blog.
I first get to know blogspot back in 2008 and started my journey of blogging for a good old four years. That blog was more like a diary where one could read all my out pouring of feelings and emotions, and I would say they are mostly venting kind of essays after essays. Oh how pessimistic I used to be!

And, what makes me want to start my blogging life again? I guess the answer is simple: to share part of my life without flooding your Facebook timeline with a picture of my fancy homemade lunch or having too little "stories" on Instagram (and not to mention that not everybody has a Facebook or Instagram account). I feel that blog is the best way to share it with the mass audience with the option to visit my page at whenever or wherever, as long as you feel like to. In other words, no strings attached.

What would you expect from Black Applett?
Black Applett put a strong emphasis on events, places and restaurants (did I mention my love for food?). Other than that, it would be a little here and there of beauty, fashion, health and fitness, as well as thoughts/ideas.

Only fireworks can express my excitement to start blogging and I hope I could spark your life and inspire you in any way.

Feel free to drop a comment or send me an email. all ears smiley

4 comments: