Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Coffee Haus (Schaumburg, IL)

July 25, 2015

Coffee Haus_Schaumburg_by black apple

Another new place
Another coffee place, with these two, 
The Superstar who likes to get attention as compared to the Better Half. lol.

Not a spacious interior as compared to Outdoor Cafe and Java & Mug, much brighter and it was almost full.

Coffee Haus_Schaumburg_by black apple

I've got my Green Tea Bingsu on my plate. Not that I like my face here in this picture, but I like how Better Half is starring at my bingsu 

Coffee Haus_Schaumburg_by black apple

Super candid picture credit to Superstar.

Coffee Haus_Schaumburg_by black apple

I saw someone was having this same bowl, with the colorful pebbles cereal on it. I thought it was Haus Bingsu and I specifically ordered Green Tea because I didn't want those pebbles, and TADA! The universe surprised me. But hey, lots of fresh strawberries and lots of mochi- Bonus!

Coffee Haus_Schaumburg_green tea bingsu_by black apple

Just one magical spoonful of the mochi, strawberries, pebbles, ice-cream and the ice, I flew up to heaven and came back down. 
angel3 smiley OHMYGOD. I didn't expect this bingsu to tastes so good! I almost lose my hope in bingsu, but this....this bowl right here proves to me that there's always hope out there. 

Coffee Haus_Schaumburg_green tea bingsu_by black apple


This strawberry bingsu, is another cup of heaven too! 

Coffee Haus_Schaumburg_strawberry bingsu_by black apple
Strawberry Bingsu $4.70*
Coffee Haus_Schaumburg_strawberry bingsu_by black apple

It does not look much different from any other bingsu I've had but these ones here really tastes marvellous. I was glad we didn't end up in Caffe Bene because I would have not met these babies here.

This waffle, another sinful bites. The waffle itself is sweet (can feel the sugar), and I'm feeling lots of butter that makes it different from other breakfast spongy waffle. It's just...thicker, you know? Because it's Belgian Waffle baby!

Coffee Haus_Schaumburg_belgian waffle green tea_by black apple
Waffle Green Tea Ice-cream $3.25*

Coffee Haus_Schaumburg_belgian waffle green tea_by black apple

Coffee Haus_Schaumburg_bingsu_belgian waffle green tea_by black apple
Clockwise: Latte, Green Tea Bingsu, Citron Tea $3.95*, Green Tea Waffle & Strawberry Bingsu.
Citron tea was good but latte not so good.

Coffee Haus_Schaumburg_by black apple

Conclusion, I really enjoyed my time here at Coffee Haus- great bingsu and waffles. Now I know my new favorite hangout spot.


*Prices excluding tax.

3 comments: