Friday, July 17, 2015

Preparation for Taylor Swift 1989 Tour

I've always wanted to see Taylor Swift ever since I got to know her in 2008, from the song Love Story. Somehow somewhere I've gotten both of her albums Fearless & Speak Now as gifts.

And now, I bought myself the Red & 1989 albums. I just want to have all of her albums. teehee.



I have 2 wishes when I come to the States:
1. To watch Taylor Swift concert
2. To meet aliens

The first one is coming true. Taylor Swift 1989 tour is tomorrow night in CHICAGO!! SCREAMMMMMMMMMMM!!!! Tomorrow at this time, I would have lost my voice.
Yes, my friend got me the ticket. I was excited when I first saw the ticket on top of my pillow. If you see my Instagram post, you will feel my excitement.

This is how the story goes
I just got back from my graduation trip on 27th May. It was almost 3am when I finally unpacked and ready to hit the sack. Flipped open my blanket and found a letter laying on my pillow.
"It looks like Royston's writing", I thought to myself.
"But how did he come into my room?"
"Or maybe it's from my roommate"
"But the words is so Royston.....or maybe from both of them"

*unsealed*

My adrenaline rush just reached the highest point.in a good way- that I want to scream and shout due to the intense feeling. lol.

JENG JENG JENG



I came up with the idea that 3 of us who are going to Tay Tay concert should wear our own customized t-shirt. Bo offered to help us draw Taylor Swift in animated version. I have documented the process with pictures below.

It all started off with research: get inspired by some of the images on Google.
Sketching on a paper

I requested bunny ears 
Now sketch it on the t-shirt (from H&M for only $5.99)


Then outlined it with marker pen


Coloring time! The only thing I can help with 


She came and helped me too! (Random: to see which hand is mine, go for the darker tone lol)


Deciding what color for the bunny ears, singlet & guitar


Turquoise it is! Added a star on it just because.


TADAAAAAA!!  


Without Bo's help, I would not have such nice customized t-shirt to wear for Taylor Swift 1989 tour....my 3rd concert in my entire life. 

Who will be the guest for Tay Tay's concert?
I secretly wish is Ed Sheeran.
Royston thinks it would be Linkin Park or Fall Out Boy.
Nevertheless, tomorrow at this time...I would be overwhelmed by Taylor's awesomeness.


1 comment: